Wednesday, February 11, 2009

To blog or not to blog... that is the question!

Recently, I have joined the Facebook mayhem and the Twitter rage. After much deliberation, I have decided to become official and join the blog universe!

To be honest with you, I was hesitant to start a blogsite. One of my pet peeves are so-called bloggers who never blog but once every full moon. With that being said, I am committed to blog at least once a week, but if you're lucky, I just might blog more frequently. 

My goal is to share my journey with you, as my family and I make the move from Pensacola, Florida to the Detroit metro area this year to start a church from scratch.  I'll be posting current news of what is happening in our lives and the life of the new church.  I will also mention items for you to pray about.

So, wish me luck and I hope that you'll enjoy the stuff that I will blog about.

5 comments:

  1. Great, just we need: another preacher blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! :) Just trying to keep up with the times right? First My Space, Facebook, Twitter now Blogging! What's next Scott? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next he will be playing U2 and Coldplay songs in church, what is this world coming to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Scott, I think it is a great thing that you have the blog. We are praying for you as a family and know that God will bless greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started back up again bro.

    ReplyDelete