Tuesday, February 17, 2009

C3 Conference in Dallas

Tomorrow, my pastor, youth pastor, and I will be leaving for Dallas, Texas to attend the C3 Conference at Fellowship Church. This amazing church averages about 20,000 in attendance every week and is led by Pastor Ed Young.

The event kicksoff tomorrow night with speakers Jentezen Franklin and Christine Caine. On Thursday night, Ed Young and Craig Groeschel will be speaking. Throughout the day on Thursday and Friday, we will have the opportunities to hear from Steven Furtick, Bil Cornelius, as well as others church leaders from around the country.

I will also be meeting with several pastors for potential partnership of Lakepointe Church. At the same time, I will be reunited with some old friends (Tim Payne, Denny Smith, Michael Ames) and my cousin Jason Strom who lives in Dallas and is involved at Fellowship Church.

I can't wait to be a part of this conference! Thanks, Pastor Godfrey, for taking me with you! You're the best!

1 comment:

  1. have a great time!
    I can't get enough of steven furtick - he's the man!

    ReplyDelete