Friday, February 27, 2009

Books that I'm Currently Reading

Someone once said that "leaders are readers..." These are books that I'm currently reading:

Breaking the Missional Code by Ed Stetzer and David Putman
Highly recommend this book for all church leaders to read!

It by Craig Groeschel
Just started reading this book - like it so far.

Church Unique by Will Mancini
This guy can come to your church and do a consultation for $100,000 for your church or you can read the book and save $99,981.00!

Now, Discover your Strengths by Marcus Buckingham and Donald Clifton
Leadership book that focus on your strengths and not your weaknesses and how to understand the strengths of those around you. I'm teaching a 6-8 week class starting on Wednesday, March 11 at Marcus Pointe Church. For more info, click here.

The Creative Leader by Ed Young
Interesting read about Fellowship Church in Grapevine, TX.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading It also. I'm really digging it mostly because I enjoy his warped sense of humor. I'm almost finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i picked up IT a few weeks ago - haven't started yet
    .. also about halfway through discover your strengths

    ReplyDelete