Friday, April 17, 2009

This Past Week Reflections

We had a pretty busy week! Here's the highlights:
  • Three Easter services on Saturday and Sunday. 2,775 in attendance and between 40-50 decisions for Christ. Glory to God!
  • Tuesday night, Eric Hovind and I preached our final message in our series "Decisions, Decisions" at SEVEN22. We talked about the value of accountability and getting the right advice from the right kind of people (usually, we get the wrong advice from the wrong people).
  • Thursday morning, I flew to Atlanta to spend a day at Avalon Church with my monthly coaching network with about 12 others pastors. Discuss Easter, developing a team, and small groups mechanics. I was able to fly back home that evening.
  • On Friday, I spend my day getting prepared for the message that I'm bringing to my church on Sunday morning. Pastor Godfrey is in a series "Conversations with God" and I'm bringing in the 4th lesson entitled "God and Doubting Thomas Talk." I can't wait to deliver this message.
On Monday, Karen and I will be traveling to Orlando, FL for the Exponential Conference. This is THE conference to attend for church planters. I will be limited in my blogging next week, but will keep you posted through twitter. Click here to follow me. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment