Saturday, August 8, 2009

August Fundraising and Travel Agenda

Despite the economy, God has been providing finances for Lakepointe Church. In God's economy, He is not struggling. He owns the "cattles on a thousand hills" and He will provide all of our needs to plant Lakepointe.

So far, God has given us great opportunities to share our vision with many pastors and church leaders. The month of August will be one of my most aggressive months where I will be meeting with several different church leaders and pastors all over the country to share the vision of Lakepointe Church and to raise fundings for the initial start. Currently, I'm in Chattanooga, TN with the board members of SCORE International to share with them Lakepointe's vision and strategy.

Throughout the month, I will be in Sevierville, TN; Chattanooga (again); Anderson, SC; Ringgold, GA; McDonough, GA; Buford, GA. I will also be speaking in 3 different churches in the Macomb county area of Detroit. I also have some other potential meetings that are in the works. Would you take a few minute to pray for safe travel and clarity in sharing Lakepointe's vision as God opens doors?

No comments:

Post a Comment