Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday Aftermath

Today was Lakepointe Church's 3rd weekly service and we celebrated the HOPE that is found in Jesus Christ! A few highlights from this morning:
  • Saw 126 in attendance. This weekend is the beginning of spring break, so naturally some of our regulars attenders were out of town (approximately 20-25).
  • Also had 20+ first-time guests!
  • Lately, it seems that every week we have been having different technical issues. Today, everything works like it was supposed to do! BTW, the worship team did a great job!
  • Our children's environments have been improving. Love what I'm seeing and hearing in LP Kids!
  • Since our Launch Service on March 21st, there has been a great response to the call of salvation! This morning we saw 8 new believers in Christ!! All together in 3 Sundays, we have seen about 15 total decisions! THAT NEVER GETS OLD!
  • Started a new series this morning: "Is There Any Hope for Me?" The topic this morning was: "Is there Hope for My Broken Heart?" Below is the testimony video that I used in the message.
Can't wait to see what God does next week! Thanks to all of our volunteers and ministry team leaders! The sky is the limit; let's go high for God!

1 comment:

  1. I attended your Easter service as a guest. I live in Illinois but was visiting my parents locally. I wanted you to know that my son and I really enjoyed the service and found it to be a blessing. We belong to a church that just celebrated its 20th anniversary and started off in a very similar way. Our pastor estimates that he's been able to see over 7000 people come to Christ! Keep up the good work. We'll be praying for you. Can't wait to visit again.

    ReplyDelete